San Gabriel Eye Center Your Optometrist in Georgetown
San Gabriel Eye Center, your optometrist in Georgetown, has been offering quality eye care services since 1971. Our professional staff of optometrists, Stephen D. Schaefer, O.D., P.A., Jason McCain, O.D. and Donna L. McCain, OD, has the combined experience necessary to provide top-notch vision protection. The office team that supports these doctors is friendly, helpful, and compassionate. We pride ourselves on treating each other and our patients like family at our Georgetown optometry office. Our historical office was once a law library on the campus of the University of Texas and was eventually purchased by a church. Dr. Schaefer, in an effort to keep the historical aspect of the building, preserved a portion of the rich wood paneling. This paneling, along with our kind office crew, creates a warm environment where you will feel welcome and valued.
Services We Provide
- Eye Exams - An eye exam is not just to see if you need glasses or contacts. Our optometrists will seek to not only correct your vision but to find and diagnose any focus problems, eye disease or other concerns.
- Retinal Exam - We use an Optomap to examine the back of your eye. This procedure is painless and will allow us to target overall health issues such as diabetes or high blood pressure. Once you know there is a problem, you can then see your primary care physician.
- Glasses - Offering frames from famous names such as Versace, Nine West, Prada and more, we can help you achieve the look you want. We also repair glasses at our optical shop - get your glasses back within an hour or less.
- Contact lenses - We specialize in fitting for contact lens. Our optometrist will counsel you on the right type of lens for your particular situation. Whether it is for vision correction or cosmetic reasons, contact lenses may be the answer.
- Lasik surgery - This simple procedure can correct your vision so glasses are no longer necessary. Athletes, people with allergies and those who are bothered by glasses may be good candidates for this corrective surgery. The optometrist will take a full history and do a thorough exam to determine if you are eligible.
San Gabriel Eye Care Center wants to be your Georgetown Optometry choice. We take your eye health seriously and every patient is important to us. Call us today to schedule an appointment: (512) 863-2078.
Dr. Stephen Schaefer
Georgetown Optometrist | San Gabriel Eye Center | (512) 863-2078
Dr. Jason McCain O.D.
1401 Williams Drive
Georgetown, TX 78628